[IP] popcorn

Hi, All -

Does anyone have a good, consistent rule for bolusing for popcorn,
especially with kids?  We have tried just going with the straight carb
counts from a microwave popcorn box, and it doesn't seem to work too well.
 Lows are usually the problem, and I don't know if the high fiber is the
cause, or the low calories, etc.   Also, what do you do when it's movie
popcorn, with more butter, etc.?  Any suggestions would be helpful - thanks!

Beth, mom to Ian, 5 yrs old - dx'd 5/00, MM508 7/01