Re: [IP] financial assistance for pumps.........

Yes they do have financial assistance, my insurance is giving me problems , they do not want to pay the price for the pump supplies and one of the reps at medtronic said they do payment plans and they have different assistance programs. Disetronic also has financial assistance if you need it.                 Carol