Re: [IP] Re: Clicking pump

I HATED the clicking! That was the biggest reason, aside from the remote,
that I went with the Paradigm. The clicking noise used to keep me up at night
as it did for my roommates until they got used to it. I never did!  I really
have no major opinion on the speed of delivery. Although I do like how much
faster the Paradigm delivers then my old 506 and 507.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992