Re: [IP] Re: Clicking pump

I too prefer the slower delivery, it can be annoying if you bolus
 and then want to go in the menu right away, but really it only
takes like 1-2 minutes at most.  I think it is better for the skin,
 to have it gradually pumped in instead of pushed really fast.
And yes you can stop it if you need to, I never have but can if I want.

I do not mind the silence though!  I tried the 508 for a few days
 with saline and it didn't bother me but I like it without the clicks.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm