[IP] Re: Clicking pump

>>>  I was not aware that it clicks on every tenth of a unit of insulin and
that delivery takes what seems forever.  Can you say Chinese water torture.
Click, Click, Click, Click.  >>>

This is definitely a YMMV thingy (Your Mileage May Vary). I INSIST on having
those clicks as well as the slowwww delivery. I had two pumps that
*injected* the insulin and it was too painful for my sensitive system. The
clicks tell me that at anytime during that delivery, I can stop it and
change my mind. Once a bolus is infused quickly, no stopping it or sucking
it back out. I'm using a 507C and will go to a 508 my next pump.

>>> Mini-Med Paradigm  So I was about to turn the pump back in and get my
insurance's money back but was told the Paradigm was coming out soon and it
would be free to upgrade.  So I said what the heck after finding out this
pump was more geared toward the H-tron or The pump is a big leap from the
508 the menus were easy to use and it had a light. >>>

My 507C has a backlight as well as the 508 does. The backlight is not
peculiar to the Paradigm.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Notice: In case of nuclear attack, the federal ruling against prayer in
schools will be temporarily canceled.