[IP] Skydiving and the pump???

Has anyone ever been skydiving while wearing their pump?  I have been twice
before (neither with the pump) and I was just wondering if I should be
worried about it.  I am going again in two weeks and had a couple of
questions.  Both times that I have been it was about an hour and a half from
the time I put the suit on, got on the plane, flew up and then jumped, landed
and got the suit off and for me that equals about 2.7 units of insulin.
Also, it is really, really cold in the air when you jump out until you are
about 1,000 feet from the ground and I was wondering if that could be a
problem as well?  I am probably just being over cautious, but it never hurts
to ask. Thanks!
    Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
    Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"