Re: [IP] Almost out of insulin ( in my reservior)

So basically take a shot in the arm and no worries!!

Its no big deal I bolused it and have exactly enough to last me till 8am to do a site change, and most paradigm users say there is an extra 10-20 units after it says 0 so I'm not really worried, especially since I'll just be at home.
I guess if I'm ever really stuck I could just refill my reservior(or put an new one on) and reconnect and do the site change in the morning, just not really ready to get into all that yet.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm