[IP] Re: Female stuff

Could be. Could also be the thyroid. That often causes problems
with women's cycles. I think I would have that checked out since
you are only having periods 6 times a year. But that's a personal
opinion based on what I know, not a medical opinion (my
disclaimer). :)

Take care, Kerri
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:
it goes on." - Robert Frost

Ashley said:

My ob gyn told me that maybe my ovaries are sluggish from the
anorexia and diabetes, but I could still conceive possibly.