Re: [IP] Re: 4mmol/L range (72-80mg/dL).

I am to treat anything 3.9 and under.  4.0-7.0(72-126) is perfect range.  And now that I'm on pump I actually am comfortable being in the 4's!!  On shots the only time I was in the 4's was when I was dropping so I always treated, Now I can go hours and hours at 4.0-4.2 and so on its great.
Mind you before bed I like to be in the 5's(90's) just to be safe.  Of course when I'm in the 4's I test alot to make sure I don't drop.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 No problems with