re:[IP] Site failures and success

I'm so glad you tried this new space and it worked!!
This is definately another YMMV thing, it amazes me how  often
that is true.
Before pumping I did all my shots above the waist, upper abdomen,
below the waist had hurt so badly with MDI, I never wanted to try it
with pumping.  So far, my sites last longer and I actually have less
pain and mostly no pain below the waistline.  It still amazes me
that that is true.
Faith and SweetiePie, my mighty blue d-tron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-00
>> new pump has actually helped tremendously. But, I
was still swapping out sites sometimes 2 or 3 times a
day. Bent cannulas. Itchies. High numbers.
In desperation I decided to try using my upper
abdomen, above the lateral line of my belly-button
(can't spell navel). WOW - I'M BACK IN BUSINESS!!
I had avoided using that area because I remembered how
painful it was to take injections there (oh so many
years ago). Guess what?! Not anymore!