[IP] Almost out of insulin ( in my reservior)

Just a quick question, can you give a shot in a sillhouette?  I am down to 15 units and want to save that for my basals, I'm due for a site change in the am and don't want to have to do one at night.  I have eaten ALOT more then normal in the past 3 days(like 15units more worth a day!)  Anyways I just made lasagna, and plan to eat alot of it so I will just take insulin by shots to cover it.
I've heard long ago that you can inject somewhere in the sillhouettes but where???

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm