[IP] Deltec Chat....

We're all set for the 27th of January for the Deltec chat! I only got 3
questioners from the whole list, so I guess with those being addressed,
it'll also be an Open forum about the Deltec Cosmo.

Be sure to join us in the Guest chat on the 27th at 9 pm EST and have a
yak with Deltec!

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of
Algebra.

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com