Re: [IP] Female stuff...

This is YMMV.  I was a late bloomer and didn't start menstrating until after
my 16th birthday.  However I have been like clockwork ever since.  My only
oddity is that I seem to be on a 34 day schedule instead of 28 days.  I am
26 and my husband and I have not tried to get prego yet...but it is starting
to inch its way into our minds.

The double whammy we have is that I am type 1, my dad is type 1, and his mom
is type 1 so I hope our children will not have diabetes.  However, it will
not stop me from having children knowing that there is a slightly greater

I also am lucky that after 22 years with this disease I am still ok and
don't have any complications that would cause doctors to talk me out of it.
However I also know that things can change when you least expect it.

-- Sherry
dxd 8/80  MM508 12/99