[IP] allergic reaction

all this talk about being allergic has me wondering if anyone else has a
problem like mine.  I can wear a site for 3 days with no allergic reaction
as long as it's inserted in my belly BELOW my waist.  Now, if I try to wear
a site ABOVE my waist, it's all red and itchy.  I haven't heard anyone with
that problem so thought I'd ask.  Maybe I'm just the odd one???

Freezing in Indiana...