Re: [IP] re: excercise thing - the joys of being diabetic

>anyone know for sure??
>why in the world do I have low after low while cleaning house on the
> >weekend...when I can be at 110, do aerobic excercise for an hour, then
> >end up at 250!!!??

Part of the high bg's are, I belive, the release of adrenaline when you are
doing an aerobic exercise.  Whle cleaning the house, you probably don't get
the same release of adrenaline, since you may not be doing exercise as

For me, I pass out when I exercise, go low and then I stay low for *hours*.
I tend to avoid deliberate exercise, becaus of that.

Weird Jenn
(who has no adrenaline)
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1