Re: [IP] Female stuff...

Hi my daughter is type 1 and 11 yrs old and I find great comfort knowing
that she will get married and have children.  I have a close friend who is
type on since 12yrs old and she has had 2 children and my oldest daughters
future sister in-law who is 21 has a 1 yr old child.  I know they just
monitored bs more often and watched what they ate and gave birth to healthy
children and had no problems while they were preganant.  Good luck, Judy