[IP] re: excercise thing - the joys of being diabetic

Please enlighten me if anyone has the answers to the exercise phenomenon! I
went ice skating last night before I was 88 (perfect) took no insulin and no
food came home 1hour after and was at 350!! what is that all about. I also go
to the gym 3x a week and noticed the same thing happening.