[IP] RE: HbA1C

There is a chart on the Minimed site (actually a graph of sorts) showing that
low results can be equally as dangerous as high results.
I think, as has been suggested, you should be very careful if you are driving
a vehicle and your BG is low. I know for myself, I can and do drop very
quickly from an 80 and I would not get into the car and drive at that number.
Please be careful out there!