[IP] Pumpers Meeting in San Jose, California

For those in the San Francisco Bay area, the January meeting of the Bay
Area Pump Group is scheduled for Tuesday, January 21 at the Diabetes
Society of Santa Clara Valley in San Jose.  The moderator for the
meeting will be Alice Orth who is a certified pump trainer, RN and CDE.
We are a diverse, friendly group and we always have fun while at the
same time learning new things about pumping. The meeting is a great
place to share ideas and experiences and the group leaders are very
helpful for answering questions and exploring problems.  Family members,
significant others and friends are also welcome to attend.  There is no
cost and you do not need to be a member of the Diabetes Society.

In addition to our usual open conversation about pumping and diabetes,
we have several topics lined up for discussion.  First is sharing New
Year's resolutions concerning management of pumping/diabetes and how
well they are being carried out so far.  Second is the issue of how to
wear a pump when doing sports activities including such things as
surfing, skiing, rafting and team sports like soccer or touch football.
Think about your experiences and whatever questions you may have and
bring them with you on Tuesday.
Meeting details are as follows:

    When: 7 to 8:30 PM, Tuesday, January 21
    Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                 The office is located in the Willow Glen area
                 just south of downtown San Jose, in the
                 renovated Garden Theater building at:

                 1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                 San Jose CA 95125
                 Phone: (408) 287-3785

There is free parking at the rear of the building.  Enter the building
from the front or rear and take the elevator to the third floor.  Turn
left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is just ahead on the left.
If you have any questions or need to know more, please contact me.
Bob Goodman