Re: [IP] My HbA1C

Just returned from my three month check up at the endo. My HbA1C in October
2002 was 8.7. As of January 13, 2003, it is 4.8.

I am giving you a standin ovation for that one!! Yayyyyyyyy aint the pump
awesome!!! I go for my first A1c since pumpin next week, I hope I see such
great numbers as well, well, as long as its under 7 I will be happy, but
well, ya know I want it better lol. Congrats on such great numbers!!
Tami in Tucson