Re: [IP] For all who are contemplating a pump...

I do this all the time!!  I also do it for my tester and used to for my shots, I'd be walking down the street stop and go digging through my purse like a mad man. Well now I do it for my pump.  It's really odd, cause I couldn't actually forget it but I go searching around for it when I find it I'm like well duh, can't really forget that now can I  !!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm