[IP] Re: Emla cream

       Have you looked into ordering the Emla cream from those Canadian
online pharmacies that are in business to serve the USA?  I know that this
option must mean that your insurance won't cover the cost.  But US dollars go
pretty far when converted into Canadian money.
       Also, if you want me to, I will gladly check the price of Emla at a
store front pharmacy in Canada.  I've never purchased it, so have no idea of
the price.  I did buy a 12 pak of Ametop cream, another numbing cream
preferred for venous draws.  It was costly at $60.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8