Re: [IP] Emla is back?

> I saw a posting on the CWD message board today by a member that Emla cream
> now available once again at her local pharmacy--so you might want to check
> around-maybe they got it back on the market sooner than expected-or maybe
> this pharmacy just had leftovers-
> Sherry

If the pharmacy had leftovers, which is highly possible, it is illegal to
sell it after December 31, 2002. I got a letter in the mail yesterday from
Medco Health (formerly Merck Medco) that I need to find something else as
they cannot fill my order. I do have a few tubes but it does get very
worrisome as to what to do without it. I have to have my TV earphones on
when they stick me cuz I don't like hearing them screaming when they do it.
Then they tell me it's me doing the screaming. LOL (I do struggle quite
often and groan loudly, but I haven't screamed - YET!) OMMY (Others' Mileage
May Vary) (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
(11*F windchill with blowing snow in northern Indiana)