[IP] For all who are contemplating a pump...

I just had a weird thing happen to me. I have been pumping only since
Nov1/02 and this afternoon I went out for a walk. When I got home I was
kinda freaked out because I thought I forgot my pump, well... it was tucked
away in my bra.
Soooooooooo, for all those that are saying they cant be tied to something
etc etc. Well, its like when I was takin needles, I would actually forget if
I had taken my insulin or not, had to look at my notes. I was afraid of
being attached to some foreign medical device myself, and in less than 3
months, I am forgetting it is there. Was kinda cool ;)
Tami in Tucson