Re: [IP] Subject: [none]

Hello, I'm also having problems with my insurance. They do not want to cover
my pump supplies, they are trying to get Medtronic to lower their prices
before they pay for anything. My son has adhd and the insurance company will
not cover the meds he is on . I'm very frusterated with the entire insurance
deal.                                   Carol from Michigan