Re: [IP] alleryg, any advice?

I am having the exact same problem and have tried different things as well
(different combinations of tape, no tape...) I also have a prescription cream
that isn't even strong enough.  I am at a loss here :o(  Again, any ideas
would be greatly appreciated!!
           Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
           Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue paradigm "Lancelot"