[IP] thigh sites

Alicia said:
<I always pull them out when I pull my pants down to go to the bathroom.  I
would love to use them more, any suggestions?  I use Sils.>

You could try putting tegaderm over the site.  I haven't yet braved a thigh
site (always found thigh shots painful), but if I use my butt, I cut a hole in
the centre of tegaderm and put it over the sil - this has helped so that I
don't pull it out when I pull my pants down.

dx Dec/92;pumping since Jan/02