Re: [IP] Emla Cream

There is a nother numbing cream. It's called ELA-Max.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 1/19/03 2:26:31 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Recently a member contacted me stating she had a tube of Emla that was used
 just once and they didn't need it. She very graciously sent it to me. I use
 about 8" of it 3x a week to numb the skin over my Gortex Loop inserted in my
 forearm for the 15gauge dialysis needles. Emla will not be back on the
 market until they can put it in a child-proof container. This may be mid
 If anyone else has any they don't use, would you contact me and let me know
 how much $ you need for it? I have no idea what I'll use instead when I run
 out. It is stressful enough as it is WITH it - but, that's *me* cuz I have a
 very sensitive system. I often feel the needle holes the next. >>