Re: [IP] ClassInstall(0xc) end FURTHER VIRUS ADVISORY

The "empty" message that was sent at 2:16 CST to the list today was
more than likely another member who has been infected with a virus.
Possibly it is the "BugBear", according to one of our vigilant Admins
whose A-V program told what was sent to her.  Of course, every member
was protected by a program that Michael runs on ALL mail that come
through the List which strips out any virus attachments.  BUT, you
CAN receive these viruses via direct communication from those already
infected, or sometimes by mail that "spoofs" someone else's address
and even the IP address.  PLEASE, Please, please have an Anti-Virus
program running ALL the time.   Life is hard enough with diabetes and
the viruses that infect humans.  We don't need to be e-mailing around
without some sort of computer virus protection.  Michael can protect
you from viruses coming through the list, but YOU have to protect
yourself from all other mail.

George Lovelace
(who can't remember the last time I sent mail from my hotmail address)