[IP] Emla Cream

Recently a member contacted me stating she had a tube of Emla that was used
just once and they didn't need it. She very graciously sent it to me. I use
about 8" of it 3x a week to numb the skin over my Gortex Loop inserted in my
forearm for the 15gauge dialysis needles. Emla will not be back on the
market until they can put it in a child-proof container. This may be mid

If anyone else has any they don't use, would you contact me and let me know
how much $ you need for it? I have no idea what I'll use instead when I run
out. It is stressful enough as it is WITH it - but, that's *me* cuz I have a
very sensitive system. I often feel the needle holes the next.

BTW, it's 4*F out today. :-(

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests you
think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at
that moment. (and there is a lady at dialysis who looks exactly like that -
due to not getting treatments as scheduled!!)