[IP] Virus Advisory

As an Administrator for IP, and also personally as a member of the
list, I have received some emails that have had a virus attached to
them.  These all had "travel" as part of their ploy, but that CAN
change.  They are apparently coming from a member of the list who,
more than likely, will also have YOUR address in their system.  We
want to advise everyone to be careful about any email that has any
attachment sent with it.  As always, NEVER open any attachment
without confirming that it is not a virus.  That DOESN'T mean if you
know the person, it is not a Virus.  CONFIRM that the person meant to
send you that email and that the attachment is safe.  ALWAYS have an
Anti-Virus program running and up-to-date on your computer.   Here
are some programs available to download as either free, trial or paid

<A href="http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/"> /McAffee Anti-Virus</A>

<A href="http://www.symantec.com/downloads/"> /Symantec Anti-Virus</A>

<A href="http://www.grisoft.com/"> /AVG Anti-Virus</A>

<A href="http://www.sophos.com/downloads/products/"> /Sophos Anti-Virus</A>