[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #909

i needed to use tegaderm when i first started pumping, because i only used the spots on my tummy
and i was afraid that they wouldn't stick. once i started using other sites (sides, hip, etc) i
found that on these more out-of-the-way spots making it stick was no problem, even without the
tegaderm. i still use it occasionally when i use my tummy for a spot, because the ultraflex tape
sometimes peels up at the edges a bit. i think that's because when my sites are on my tummy i
unconsciously fiddle with them more. oops. YMMV.

Do you Yahoo!?