[IP] Re: Diet Rite

>Anita (whose wonderful husband bought 17 bottles of Diet Rite in
>Manchester, TN)

Hi Anita,

Diet Rite now makes raspberry flavored soda.  My family never liked
the cola much but we love the raspberry.  I'm glad I can now buy a
soda with Splenda instead of other sodas which use artificial
sweeteners.  So, if anyone out there didn't care for the taste of
Diet Rite cola, you may want to try the raspberry.

Cindy, mom to 16 y/o Noah