[IP] re:Ip insurance limite 4 a day

I see it differently "we must remember that even though insurance doesn't
cover 9 a day doesn't mean we can't get 9 a day".  I believe insurance should
cover preventative health care, period.  As regards my own personal ability to
purchase strips beyond what my own health insurance covers I am disabled and
my limited income per month doesn't enable me to buy extra accu-check strips.
In addition it is the absolutely exorbitant cost of medical supplies that
often doesn't enable those who are disabled or dealing with illness to afford
the cost.  It is my belief that this country likes to make money off the
chronically ill, the elderly, the poor etc.  Enough said.  serena dx'd '76,
pumping with "panacea" for 12 years.