[IP] Re: I finally have figured out this exercise thing, yayyyyyy

I've been on the paradigm for 5 months now and wouldn't go back, but
still trying to to figure out my Exercise "mileage".  Have always been
active and, when on the various Lente's over the years kept (and used) a
large supply of quick carbs with me at all times when running or playing
tennis.  Now it seems I need only small amounts of Gatorade while
playing vigorous tennis.  Even then apres-tennis BG's are high.  At
least there's no more crashing in the middle of the night.

Patrick. 57 yrs old.  Dx'd 1976. Pumping since Sept 2002.