  ----- Original Message -----
  From: James Warden
  To: Subject: James Warden
  Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 9:51 AM

  James Warden <email @ redacted>

  I have been a diabetic for 28 years.  I have been on pumps for 4 years.
  I have been on the H-tron, D-tron, Minimed 508, and the Paradigm, I
  use the D-tron currently and am trying to get a Deltec Cosmo pump.  I
  am disgruntled with the insurance industry right now and the racket that
  is going on with doctors.  I enjoy the pump.  It beats 5 shots a day.