[IP] Re: I finally have figured out this exercise thing, yayyyyyy

<Before exercise I was 130(I did take some correction bolus) then after 1/2 hr of
weights, bs was 135, I was like huh?>

Tami, I just read in "Pumping Insulin" that while aerobic exercise lowers your blood
sugar and you need ex-carbs, along with reduced insulin doses, anaerobic exercise
(i.e., weight lifting) raises your blood sugar and you don't need the ex-carbs, at least
immediately.  This is temporary, because weight lifting can cause delayed
hypoglycemia, especially when you're sleeping.  Of course YMMV.  I'm still trying to
figure out the exercise thing with myself.

dx'd T1 3/02, pumping 8/02