Re: [IP] Re: silhouetes vs. quicksets

> Why are the silhouettes so strongly recommended for thin people and
> children as opposed to the 6mm quicksets?

"straight in" sets come out more easily on a "wiggling" body. The
shorter the set, the more likely it is to come out when the
underlying tissue moves. I've even seen Sil/Tender/Comfort sets come
out in athletic situations. 6mm is still not short enough to prevent
the sensation of continually getting "stuck" for some thin people and
kids with little body fat.