[IP] re: Tips After A Gall Bladder Removal

For the pain associated with the gas they pumped into your abdomen there
are a couple of things that can help. Try changing your position. If you
are upright try laying down.......and vice versa. Walking can help absorb
the gas more quickly, so try short frequent walks around the house.

These things won't help incisional pain or the pain caused by the work they
did inside,  but should help with any problems caused by the gas itself.
Hope you're feeling better soon,