[IP] Tips after gall bladder surgery

I haven't had gall bladder surgery but had two cesarean births. The spinal
anesthetic caused constipation and I had bloating, etc. I remember taking lots
of laxatives. I know sometimes the post-surgery pain medication can give you
constipation too. You may want to take mild laxatives like Metamucil. I
remember laying on my stomach too, it helps force gas out. But ladies don't do
those kind of things! A little flatulence is good - it has to go somewhere. He
He! Happy pumping. Sharon B.