Re: [IP] Adhesive Remover

> Sils/Comforts/Tenders don't need additional tape, a big blob of tape is
> physically part of the infusion site.  It covers quite a bit of surface
> area.   No additional tape is part of the packages that I've seen.
> If people have issues with these, it's usually getting that large area
> of adhesive to stick long enough.

I was a little amused by this, the reference to the "big blob of tape," and
"large area of adhesive."  I guess it's all a matter of perspective.  For
years, my main infusion set was the Sof-sets.  I've recently tried the Sils
and the Ultra-flex.  I was amazed at how SMALL the tape was.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective, and what you're used to.  But for
someone accustomed to Sof-sets, there's no question that there isn't much
tape used with the Sils at all.

Also, I've found that the tape on the Sils sticks MUCH better, at least for
me, than the Polyskin tape that I used next to the skin with the Sof-sets
(actually, it isn't the tape that comes with it).  Because of this, I doubt
I'd ever try the IV 3000 tape, since I know it is much like the Polyskin.
Amazing how our individual experiences are so different.  Guess you've just
gotta go with what works best for you.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990