Re: [IP] insurance

Hello, Thank you for the information. The insurance company is now saying that they do not want to pay the price that the supply companies are asking so they are trying to talk them down to a lower price. The insurance personnel at medtronic said that this process could take several weeks and may not even be approved. I may have to start paying for the supplies on my own and that will be costly.                            Carol