Re: [IP] Removing sets in my sleep

The other night it happened to me.  My site pulled out and thank goodness....I went to the bathroom and noticed it.......
 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

In a message dated 1/16/03 9:52:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I awoke
> around 4:30 or 5:00 and "discovered" that I was not
> connected.
>
> In about 17 years of pumping - this has NEVER happened
> before. Probably just a blip on my screen, but makes
> me nervous nonetheless.
>
> Anyone else?

And I thought I was the only one!

Sharon