Re: [IP] Tips After A Gall Bladder Removal

I had the same surgery years ago.  My problem was that the anesthesia made me
sick to my stomach.  This just added to the discomfort.  When that passed a
few hours after the surgery I was also sore.  My doctor explained that even
though all you see is a few small incisions on the outside, a lot of work was
done on the inside.  It just takes time.  I felt myself in about a week.