Re: [IP] insurance - limit 4 strips a day

My husband found out from a coworker with type 1 diabetes on an insulin pump,
that their insurance company will be limiting test strips to four a day.  I
currently have a prescription on file for 9 a day.  Can they make such limits
when the prescription.  states that I test 9 times a day and therefore my
three month supply is for 900 strips? This is something new this year.