[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Goo-Gone - Toxic

At 12:16 PM 1/17/2003, you wrote:
>I wouldn't use Goo-Gone to remove adhesive residue on my body.  I believe 
>it is toxic.  Please check the labels before using this stuff. ( I don't 
>have a container around so I can't check the labels for you.)

Back of Goo Gone:

Non-Toxic * Conforms to ASTM D 4235

Keep out of the reach of children
Contains petroleum distillates. If Swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call 
Physician immediately. Avoid prolonged contact with skin.........

Anything can be irritating to anyone as always use caution when trying 

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
      *Message Boards*
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: