RE: [IP] Unions Call for Changes in Smallpox Vaccine Program

> > Is it true that people with diabetes should not get this vaccine?
> Diabetics may be vaccinated provided they do not fall into any other
> contraindication categories.
> From the CDC site
> (http://www.bt.cdc.gov/agent/smallpox/vaccination/facts.asp):

I noticed in the explanation, it wasn't mentioned about those at risk to not
be near (how many feet?) of someone who HAS received the vaccine for, I
believe, about 17 days as they can contract smallpox through that exposure.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,
religion, economic status, or ethnic background is, deep down inside, we ALL
believe we are above average drivers.