Re: [IP] Tips After A Gall Bladder Removal

>So, any tips or tricks?

Hi Chance,

I had the same surgery two years ago (pre-pump, though).

The one thing I did that helped the swelling go down and eased some of the
ache was to hold an ice bag against my stomach 24/7.  After about a week of
that, I actually felt some better.

About the gas, there's not much you can do about it, except get used to it.
After gall bladder removal, fatty foods will generally cause that.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424