Re: [IP] Adhesive Remover

Sils/Comforts/Tenders don't need additional tape, a big blob of tape is
physically part of the infusion site.  It covers quite a bit of surface
area.   No additional tape is part of the packages that I've seen.

If people have issues with these, it's usually getting that large area
of adhesive to stick long enough.

--- jhughey <email @ redacted> wrote:
> with another Tegaderm....after the first year of pumping, she switched to
> Silhouettes (aka Comforts or Tenders) using NOTHING else other than the
> infusion set right out of the package....>>>
> Do Sils come with the additional tapes in the package?

Do you Yahoo!?