[IP] insurance

Hello, We just got new insurance and they do not want to cover anything, they are trying to get medtronic to reduce their prices and if they don't then nothing will be covered. Does anyone know of any insurance that I could get that would cover pump supplies? I used to have Blue cross and they covered everything but my husband changed jobs and we cannot afford to pay for blue cross on our own. I'm so frusterated right now.  Carol from Michigan